Local Councillors and Representatives

ian wardCouncillor Ian Ward

How to contact me :

I hold regular Advice Bureaux for constituents within the Shard End Ward.

You can visit me at my Advice Bureaux or contact me using the details below



Council House, Victoria Square, Birmingham, West Midlands, B1 1BB




 (0121) 680 8839 or (0121) 303 4155 (Council Office)

Councillor Marje Bridle


How to contact me:



Council House, Victoria Square, Birmingham, West Midlands, B1 1BB




(0121) 303 2039       (Group Office)

Councillor John Cotton

john cotton.png


Council House, Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BB




(0121) 303 2039 (Group Office)


07985 302211  

Twitter Page

2 thoughts on “Local Councillors and Representatives

  1. Tony Eades March 5, 2016 at 4:13 pm Reply

    Will there be any funds for resurfacing Longmeadow Crescent it is in need of repair now it has become a bus route, it is also a accident waiting to happen, and finally the grass verges are in a terrible state and make the crescent look shameful. I have noticed that Brownfield road seem to have addressed their verge problem with the help from local councillors maybe now Longmeadow Crescent can be looked at.

    • shardendcommunities March 6, 2016 at 9:48 pm Reply

      Hi Tony. I believe that Amey have the contract to maintain our roads so your question is best asked of them. As for the grass verges, the residents in Brownfield Road got together and raised funds to buy bulbs which they them planted in the verges. The Councillors helped them but it was the residents who made it happen. If you wanted to get together with some of your neighbours in order to improve your road I’m sure that our Councillors will help you.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: